Search filter
Tags
Tags
Back

Cementos Lemona to be delisted

13/09/2006

Cementos Lemona to be delisted

The Executive Committee of Spain's National Securities Market Commission (CNMV) has resolved to delist the shares of Cementos Lemona in response to a request by the company itself, since Cementos Portland Valderrivas owns 97.87% of the shares.

The last day of trading will be 19 September.

In January 2006, Cementos Portland Valderrivas presented a tender offer for 100% of Cementos Lemona at 32 euro per share. Since it already owned 30.7%, the offer was for the remaining 69.3%.

The tender offer was a success and, on its conclusion in February, Cementos Portland Valderrivas had acquired 96.06% of the shares. Subsequently, all other shareholders of Cementos Lemona were given the opportunity to sell at the same price.

The Shareholders' Meeting of Cementos Lemona, held in Bilbao in May, resolved to apply for delisting given the very small number of shares available for trading.

In 2005, Cementos Lemona reported 121.3 million euro in revenues and 43.2 million euro in EBITDA.