A company committed to improving the welfare of citizens
Our diversification enables us to offer a comprehensive service, providing services for the community, carrying out infrastructure construction works and developing renewable energies.
International leaders in Citizen Services
FCC Group has accumulated over 100 years experience delivering services to citizens all over the world. The company is a global reference in the environmental services, water and infrastructure sectors.
In 2016, the company’s turnover was 5.952 billion euros, 48% of which came from international markets predominantly in Europe and America.
FCC is an innovative company that delivers all of its services with a high degree of expertise and specialisation. Our differentiation is based on the use of advanced technologies and integrated range of products and services, enabling us to add value across all business areas.
- Over 100 years of experience.
- Leader in Environmental Services, Water and Infrastructure Development.
- € 5.952 Mn billing and EBITDA € 814.6 Mn in 2015.
- More than 50,000 employees.
- Operations in over 35 countries.
- 48% of revenues from international markets.
- Offers diversified services.
- High visibility income.
Engagament with citizens
Diversifying our business has allowed us to offer a global service to citizens, covering from infrastructure development to the provision of environmental services and water to the community. We help to make sustainable cities.
FCC approaches business management from the design and delivery of intelligent services to citizens. To this end, it has developed an extensive range of services that prioritise eco-efficiency.
Every day more than 50,000 FCC people around the world interact with citizens, trying to get a higher day-to-day sustainability.
Together, we can create socially-integrated cities.
A balanced business model
- Environment - manages and treats domestic and industrial waste, it is also responsible for street cleaning and maintenance of parks and gardens, among other activities.
- Water - operates under the brand Aqualia, it deals with the full water cycle, from the provision of supply to homes and businesses, to major infrastructure.
- Infrastructure - the Group operates through FCC Construcción and Cementos Portland Valderrivas, the latter is a listed company and a leading producer of cement in Spain. FCC Construcción designs, develops and maintains infrastructure across the world.