null FCC reaffirms its commitment to the Diversity Charter
FCC reaffirms its commitment to the Diversity Charter
FCC has renewed its commitment to the Spanish Diversity Charter for the 2021 - 2023 period, in recognition for its equal opportunities policies, its commitment to social inclusion and to become an increasingly diverse and socially responsible company, promoting actions and projects that foster inclusion and equal opportunities through employment.
Diversity Management is a commitment of the General Human Resources Department, which aims to promote the necessary cultural change required to address the challenges that the company faces as a result of its growing internationalisation and to optimise how teams of people with diverse profiles are managed within the organisation.
FCC adhered to the principles of the Diversity Charter in July 2014, with the commitment to comply with a decalogue of principles and communicate it with these values:
1. Raise awareness on the principles of equal opportunities and respect for diversity, including them as company values and promoting them among the staff.
2. Make progress in building a diverse workforce, fostering the integration of professionals with different backgrounds, regardless of their gender, sexual orientation, race, nationality, ethnicity, religion, beliefs, age, disability, or any other personal or social circumstance.
3. Promote inclusion, favouring effective integration, avoiding any kind of discrimination (direct or indirect) at work.
4. Take diversity into account in all its human resources policies, managing diversity with a transversal approach, as the basis and principle of all decisions taken in this area.
5. Promote work-life balance through a balance between work, family and leisure time, establishing mechanisms that allow for the balance of work, family and personal life for all staff.
6. Recognise the diversity of its customers, which is also a source of innovation and development.
7. Extend and communicate the commitment to its staff, sharing and extending to the whole company the responsibility that the organisation adopts by being a signatory of the Diversity Charter.
8. Disseminate the commitment among its suppliers, inviting them to join the group of companies in Spain that adhere to the voluntary commitment promoted by the Charter.
9. Transfer and convey this commitment to Administrations, business organisations, trade unions and other social agents.
10. Reflect the activities backing non-discrimination, as well as the results obtained from the implementation of diversity policies in the company's annual report.
All for the right of all people, regardless of their age, origin, religion, sexual orientation, race, culture, disability or gender, to have the same opportunities to access, remain and be promoted at work, ensuring the correct family-work balance. In turn, this can enhance the quality of life and work of people.